best rate guarantee!
Our Bed&Breakfast is located a few steps from Hyblean garden, the green heart of Ragusa Ibla.
From there, you will be able to walk around the whole Baroque town, to discover the charm of noble palaces and old churches, as well as evocative alleys and breath-taking views.
AST bus stop
to Ragusa upper town
Public and private
Portal of St. George
St. George Duomo
Aurá a great
starting point to
Ragusa upper town is easily reachable by bus (the bus stop is a few steps away from us), or through our taxi service, or by foot if you feel like (2.5 Km, 40 mins).
From Ragusa, you will be able to visit the close baroque towns: Scicli and Modica, explore seaside villages as Punta Secca and Marina di Ragusa, and even reach the bigger towns of Siracusa and Catania, in a marvellous tour to the discovery of the South of Sicily.
- From Catania: take SS114 street and turn for Lentini at SS194. From here, follow the directions for Ragusa on SS514
- From Siracusa: take highway A18, then SS115 street
- From Agrigento / Gela follow SS115 street
- Comiso Airport “Pio La Torre” is 18 km from the city
- Catania Airport is 97 km from Ragusa
- Palermo Airport is 274 km from Ragusa
- Giubiliana Airport is a few kilometres from Ragusa
- From Siracusa, the company AST runs seven times a day (only one on Sunday) to Ragusa (1,5- 3 hours). There are 12 buses a day (two on Sunday) from Noto (100-120 mins)
- From Agrigento, take the bus for Gela (4 a day, except Sunday, 90 mins) and in Gela take an AST bus for Ragusa (1 hour)
- From Catania, there is a bus every hour ( ETNA Trasporti company, 115 mins)
- From Palermo, there are 2-4 AST buses a day (4 hours)
- From Syracuse, there are seven trains on weekdays and three on Sunday lasting 2 hours 25 min. Some require a change in Modica.
- From Catania, there are five trains per day and the fastest train takes 3 hours and 42 min.
- From Palermo, there are seven trains per day and the fastest train takes 4 hours and 26 mins.
N.b once you arrive in Ragusa it will be possible to take a bus to Ragusa Ibla.
- Pozzallo harbour
The port of Pozzallo is 30 km from Ragusa Ibla